VOWCHURCH GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Michaelchurch Escley, Newton, St Margarets, Turnastone, Vowchurch
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the Annual Meeting
of Vowchurch Group Parish Council to be held on
Thursday 19th May 2022 in Vowchurch & Turnastone Memorial Hall
Plans and correspondence can be seen from 7.15pm.
- ELECTION OF CHAIR
To receive nominations and agree appointment of Chair.
- ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST & CONSIDER ANY WRITTEN APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATION.
- ELECTION OF VICE-CHAIR
To receive nominations and agree appointment of Vice-Chair
- NOTICE OF REGISTRABLE INTERESTES – To reminds Councillors to update their Notice of Registrable Interests.
- RECEIVE REPORTS FROM:
6.1 Ward Councillor Peter Jinman
6.2 Local Police
6.3 Lengthsman report and any new road defects.
- DRAINAGE GRANT – Receive details of drainage grant and agree priorities of work.
- PARISH COUNCIL INSURANCE – Receive renewal quotes for 2022/23 and agree payment.
- ANNUAL REVIEW OF BANK MANDATE
- FINANCIAL WORKING GROUP – To agree finance working group members for 2022-23.
- REVIEW FOLLOWING POLICY AND PROCEDURE DOCUMENTS:
11.1 Standing orders
11.2 Financial regulations
11.3 Complaints procedure
11.4 Risk assessment
11.5 Data protection
11.6 Model Publication Scheme
11.7 Planning applications between meetings
11.8 Website Accessibility Statement
- ASSESTS REGISTER – Review asset register.
- ADOPT MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS ORDINARY MEETING – 21st April 2022
- CLERKS UPDATE
- CONSIDER PLANNING
15.1 PRIOR APPROVAL GRANTED
Site: Barn north of Marlborough Grange, Newton St Margarets, Herefordshire. HR2 0QN
Description: Proposed change of use of an agricultural building to 1 larger dwelling house (Class C3) and for building operations reasonably necessary for conversion.
Application No: 220819 Grid Ref: 334318:233485
Please view planning applications at http://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/searchplanningapplications
16.1 Confirmation of bank balance – £5509.75 Statement Sheet No. 168 issued 17th April 2022.
Receipts – None
To include £5.00 bank charges 17th March 2022 – 16th April 2022.
16.2 Consider payment to Mrs Linda Cowles May 2022 Clerk’s hours, £4.17 plus VAT for stationery, £11.15 postage and £7.87 for annual parish meeting refreshments.
16.3 Consider payment to Councillor E May for annual parish meeting refreshments (amount to be confirmed)
16.4 Consider payment to Mr T Griffiths, invoice no. TGC1854 for March 2022 (2) of £392.00 plus VAT.
- VOWCHURCH COMMON RECYCLING & GENERAL RUBBISH COLLECTION – Receive latest update.
- BROADBAND – Receive any latest update
- RESILIENCE PLAN – Latest update from Councillor Chadwick
- THE LOCAL PLAN 2021 – 2041 POLICY OPTION CONSULTATION – Note response to consultation (distributed to Councillors prior to the meeting).
- VILLAGE SAFETY INITIATIVE – Note response sent to Balfour Beatty (distributed to Councillors prior to the meeting).
- TRIALS BIKE – Consider concerns of local residents regarding trial bikes on Cefn Common and Vagar Hill
- JUNE NEWSLETTER – Agree items for the June newsletters.
- NOTE THE CORRESPONDENCE SHEET
- RAISE MATTERS FOR THE NEXT ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING – Thursday 16th June 2022 at 7.30pm in Vowchurch & Turnastone Memorial Hall
Linda Cowles, Parish Clerk