VOWCHURCH & DISTRICT GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Michaelchurch Escley, Newton, St Margarets, Turnastone, Vowchurch.
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the Vowchurch Group Parish Council meeting to be held on Thursday 15th July 2021 at 7.30pm in Vowchurch & Turnastone Memorial Hall.
Correspondence can be seen from 7.15pm
- ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST & CONSIDER ANY WRITTEN APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATION.
- CONSIDER CO-OPTION OF PARISH COUNCILLORS TO REPRESENT MICHAELCHURCH ESCLEY
- ADOPT MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS ORDINARY MEETING – 17th June 2021
- OPEN DISCUSSION – For residents to raise local matters.
6.1 Ward Councillor
6.2 Local Police
6.3 Lengthsman report and any new road defects.
6.4 Footpaths Officer
- CLERKS UPDATE
- CONSIDER PLANNING
8.1 PLANNING CONSULTATION
Site: The Prospect, Vowchurch, Herefordshire. HR2 0RL
Description: Proposed demolition of existing single-storey extensions and erection of a two-storey extension and lean-to.
Application No: 212183 Grid Ref: 336582:237028
8.2 PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED
Site: Rose Cottage, Michaelchurch Escley, Herefordshire. HR2 0JW.
Description: Proposed refurbishment of existing dwelling including conversion of existing attached garage/store. Replacement oak-framed enclosed porch.
Application No: 211125 Grid Ref: 331974:233569
8.3 NON-MATERIAL AMENDMENT APPROVED
Site: Land at Ponty Pina, Vowchurch, Herefordshire.
Description: Proposed non-material amendment to planning permission 200353 – amendment to the design and layout of the Burrows. The width of the Burrows has increased and the length of the Burrows has decreased slightly. The internal layout of the Burrows has been altered providing an additional bedroom to the accommodation.
Application No: 211540 Grid Ref: 337259:235701
Please view planning applications at http://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/searchplanningapplications
9.1 Confirmation of bank balance – £11,469.97 Statement Sheet No. 158 issued 17th June 2021.
Receipts – £650.00 drainage grant payment.
9.2 Consider payment to Mrs Linda Cowles for June 2021 Clerk’s hours.
9.3 Consider payment to SLCC of £112.00 for Clerks’ annual membership.
9.4 Consider payment to HMRC of £58.60 for PAYE April – June 2021.
9.5 Financial Working Group – Receive quarterly report
- ROADS SIGNS – Receive update on design and costs.
- STRATEGIC HOUSING PROVISION – Consider and respond to Strategic Housing Provision for local area.
- PLANNING INSPECTORATE ROW/3241619 – Footpaths VO53 & VO57 (part) – Receive update from Councillor Picton after Planning Inspectorates visit on 6th July 2021.
- AUGUST NEWSLETTER – Agree items for the August Newsletter.
- NOTE THE CORRESPONDENCE SHEET
- RAISE MATTERS FOR THE NEXT ORDINARY MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL – Thursday 19th August 2021 at 7.30pm at Vowchurch & Turnastone memorial Hall – Resilience Plan
Linda Cowles – Parish Clerk 09/07/2021