VOWCHURCH GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Michaelchurch Escley, Newton, St Margarets, Turnastone, Vowchurch
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the Vowchurch Group Parish Council meeting
to be held on Thursday 21st January 2021 at 7.30pm via Zoom
Register in advance for this meeting:
- ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST & CONSIDER ANY WRITTEN APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATION.
- CONSIDER GRANTING COUNCILLORS DISPENSATION FOR NON-ATTENDANCE AT MEETINGS.
- ADOPT MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS ORDINARY MEETING – 19th November 2020
- OPEN DISCUSSION – For residents to raise local matters.
- Ward Councillor
- Lengthsman report and any new road defects.
- Footpaths Officer
- CLERKS UPDATE
- CONSIDER PLANNING
- PRIOR APPROVAL GRANTED
Site: Land at Wernagavenny, Michaelchurch Escley, HR2 0PU
Description: The application seeks confirmation that Prior Approval under class Q2 of the Town and
Country Planning (General Permitted Development (England) (Amendment) Order 2018 is not required for the building operations reasonably necessary for the building to function as a dwelling.
Application No: 204071 Grid Ref: 328093:239744
- PLANNING PERMSSION GRANTED
Site: Caeiron Farm, Michaelchurch Escley, HR2 0PU
Description: Proposed general purpose agricultural building together with a new access from C1205, hardstanding, bund, entrance gate and fencing.
Application No: 202590. Grid Ref: 328337:239027
Please view planning applications athttp://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/searchplanningapplications
- Confirmation of bank balance – £10,315.41 Statement Sheet No. 152 issued 17th December 2020.
Receipts – £2500.00, 1st Drainage grant reimbursement.
- Consider payment to Mrs Linda Cowles for December 2020 Clerk’s hours and £11.99 plus VAT Zoom subscription.
- Consider payment to Lexis Nexis, invoice no. I0447770Z for Arnold Baker Local Council Administration Manual of £119.99.
- Consider payment to Mr T Griffiths, invoice no. TGC1304 for November 2020 (7) roads account of £373.00 plus VAT, invoice no. TGC1320 for December 2020 (1) roads account of £373.00 plus VAT, invoice no. TGC1331 for December 2020 (2) roads account of £373.00 plus VAT.
- Consider payment to HMRC of £65.20 for PAYE October – December 2020.
- Financial quarterly report – Receive quarterly financial spreadsheets.
- DONATIONS – Receive update regarding donations to the church.
- FOOTPATHS VO53 & VO57 (part) Vowchurch public path diversion order 2019 – Receive latest correspondence and agree response.
- BROADBAND – Receive any updates.
- RESILIENCE PLAN – Consider completing a Resilience Plan.
- ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT – Approve and adopt Website Accessibility Statement.
- LENGTHSMAN CONTRACT 2021/22 – Consider participation in the BBLP 2021/22 Lengthsman Scheme and local Lengthsman contract 2021/22.
- TRAINING – Note training courses request.
- TREE SAPLINGS – Receive any response from interested parties.
- FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER – Agree items for February Newsletters.
- RAISE MATTERS FOR THE NEXT ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING – Thursday 18th February 2021 at 7.30pm at Vowchurch & Turnastone memorial Hall, subject to Covid-19 restrictions.
Linda Cowles – Parish Clerk 15/01/2021